Underground Crossings and Casings Seminar & Live Demonstration
Mar 14, 2013
Jan 1, 2012
1200 Old Gary Avenue, Carol Stream, IL 60188
Join the Underground Contractors Association (UCA) and APWA at the Chicagoland Laborers’ District Council Training Center in Carol Stream for an interactive seminar on underground crossings & casings.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Tunnel Boring (O’Hare TBM Project)
- Pipe Ramming
- Auger Boring
- Trenchless Engineering
- Casing Fill
- New Industry Standards as of 1/1/13
- Live demonstration!
UCA members participating on seminar panel:
- Lewis Shapiro - Jay Dee Construction
- Glenn Clayton - Illinois Concrete Pipe Association
- Ray Sullivan - Hurk Underground
- Donny Schmidt - Procision Boring
- Ray Post - Michels Tunneling
- Kelley Barron - Chase Corporation Pipeline Products
- Brian Dorwort, P.E. - Brierly Associates, LLC
Each participant will receive 5.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH) at the end of the seminar.
This will benefit Professional Engineers who are required to earn 30 hours of continuing education over the next two years.
Underground Contractors Association
500 Park Boulevard, Suite 154C
Itasca, IL 60143